Sunday 20 June 2010

CHICKSAND ESTATE, LONDON E1











Walking down Greatorex Street, I found my way to Old Montague Street, funily enough, i had thought of it every day on the D3 bus, but had no idea where that street was and yet a silly hunt for a chemist brought me to one of the most magnificent Estate I had encountered in Whitechapel or even East London.... Its red bricks and ornate details was mesmerising, and the feel of age and majesty just gave me this pinch of jealousy for the people who get to walk home everyday to this beautiful estate.... However to be fair and honest, it was only at my second visit that i found out it was an estate, while walking with my fellow blogger!!! oh yes, there's two of us!!!!!!!








I have so far not found out when it was build, shame...




No comments:

Post a Comment